<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: May 2 • Happy Space Day

The Pink Samurai

Friday, May 02, 2014

May 2 • Happy Space Day

• This is part of my Happy Day, daily drawing project!  Check out the first post for more info. •
Happy Space Day!!!

The first Friday of every May is Space Day.  I've been completely fascinated with space since I was little girl.   I drew pictures of what my spaceship would look like and dream of visiting Mars, because it's obviously the coolest.  Andy and I used to visit the National Air and Space Museum on The Mall in DC all the time and we took a field trip out to Udvar-Hazy to see Endeavor.  I even went to see the Beyond exhibit in DC twice and pretty much just wept at every photo, thinking about the vastness of our universe and absolutely phenomenal it all is.

Also, please watch the new Cosmos show.  It's incredible.

I love space ^_^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home