<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: April 26 • Happy Pretzel Day

The Pink Samurai

Saturday, April 26, 2014

April 26 • Happy Pretzel Day

• This is part of my Happy Day, daily drawing project!  Check out the first post for more info. •
Happy Pretzel Day!  My first job as a teenager was at the Auntie Annes in the Annapolis Mall.  I can still twist a mean pretzel!

PS: There will be no Fun Stuff post today because I've been online much this week and Andy and I have been / will be running around getting ready for Re:Make this weekend.  Check out past Fun Stuff articles to see some of my finds from the last few months!  And peep the Happy Day tag to see all the other drawings from this week.

Have a great weekend!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home