<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: January 31 • Happy Backwards Day

The Pink Samurai

Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31 • Happy Backwards Day

• This is part of my Happy Day, daily drawing project!  Check out the first post for more info. •
Happy Backwards Day!  Sorry...I couldn't resist hahaha!

I can't believe January is over already.  It's been an eventful month and I couldn't be happier with this new daily drawing project.  I hope you're liking it, too!  Be sure to check out Andy's holiday picks and drawings for January.  He's doing the whole year with me and I think it's so cool to see which holidays he goes for and how our interpretations can be different.

February has lots more silly holidays in store, so I hope you'll stick around for more kittens! ^_^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home