<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 353 | Snail Mail

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Daily Drawing: 353 | Snail Mail

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
I've never been a letter writer, as much I'd like to be.  And even my Christmas cards have been sporadic.  But, since getting married, it's been important to me to send cards to some of my favorite people.  This year was especially fun since I get to actually see so many of the people on my card list!

Also, it was 70Ā° today.  So there's that.  ^_^

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home