<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Christmas Time in the City

The Pink Samurai

Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas Time in the City


A couple of weeks ago, Andy and I went up to New York for his sister's baby shower.  I'm going to be an aunt!  While we were there, my sister-in-law took us around the city with their mom and we had a wonderful time playing tourist, even though it was cold and rainy.

I thought it would be fun to share photos from the day.



We stopped by a few of the shop windows and Lord and Taylor's was one of my most favorites.  It was wild to see the barriers set up for people just wanting to visit the windows.  Doesn't Santa look like he's in a Christmas Stargate?
My favorite New York pizza joint! (If you get this, we've just become best friends.)

We went to the holiday market in Bryant Park and I was in Christmas heaven.  There were indie artists, local shops and warm chocolate chip cookies.  We got a few things for ourselves and as gifts as everyone bustled around.



Andy and I tried our first macarons at one of the booths.  I don't know how we managed to avoid them for so long, but now I need to have them in the house at all times haha!
And I had to share some quick photos of our furry niece and nephews heehee ^_^ Uno is the handsome man with one eye who loves posing for the camera.
Watson is the puppy who thinks he's a kitten.
And Rio, aka Chubb Norris, is my sweet fatty lil girl!  She has the bittiest meow and a sweet stubby tail.  Don't tell the others, but she's my favorite to visit ^_^

It was such a fun weekend to spend with family, celebrating the little man that's going to arrive in February.  Spending holidays with family we don't get to see as often is so so special!  Plus getting to see New York City during Christmas season was pretty much magical for me.  I hope everyone is getting to visit with family during this joyful time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home