<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Turks and Sprinkles, Lately

The Pink Samurai

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Turks and Sprinkles, Lately






It's been entirely too long since my last post of gratuitous cat photos.  While poking through my phone the other day for some
Throwback Thursday action on Instagram, I discovered all these photos of the kittens that I'd never shared.  Not being one to deprive the internet of more cats...here you go!

We got a new-to-us chair a few weeks back (it's been in my family since my Grandmother designed it and had it made in Italy...long story!) and the cats just love it.  Turks spends most of days with his butt firmly planted on it.  It's his now.  Meanwhile Sprinkles just sleeps under the bed when she's not demanding skritches and cheese.  She leads a hard life.

Other than that, all's quiet in kitten town.  Besides the fact that they're pounding food for the winter.  I'm right there with them, though ^_^

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM , Blogger Kylie Bowers said...

Awww, what a cute kitti!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home