<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 271 | Meowling

The Pink Samurai

Monday, September 30, 2013

Daily Drawing: 271 | Meowling

[This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details]
These two little monsters have been yelling at me all day long!  Sprinkles has been particularly needy, requiring skritches and lots of treats.  And fresh water.  For some reason, new water, in a bowl that's different from their regular bowl, is like ambrosia to the kitten gods.  Cats, am I right?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Blogger uncustomary said...

Hahah, I love this one!

 
At 10:51 AM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Thank you, Mary!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home