<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Last Week, on Instagram...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, August 25, 2013

Last Week, on Instagram...





It was another full week in Austin ^_^


  • Sunday was the last day of Blogcademy, and I took this photo during one of our breaks.  Turns out it won Best Venue Photo and I got tickets to Austin City Limits!
  • Our seats at Austin City Limits!  Ed, one of the other Blogcademy attendees works for ACL and we stopped down to say hey after the show and it was so great talking to him and finding out more about his time there and chatting about last weekend's workshop.
  • Andy took me on a S'mores Pancake Date to Kerby Lane Cafe.  They're are my most favorite!
  • I started making up a quick DIY book binding post to share.
  • While grocery shopping early in the week, I found the smallest, cutest Haribos ever!
  • Both kittens curled up and fell asleep on me!  It's really rare that they cuddle together and I was kind of freaking out and taking tons of pictures haha.  #crazycatlady
  • I spend two of the 7 days last week watching all of Orange is the New Black on Netflix.  I loved every minute and the last episode made my face do this.  I need the second season right meow!
  • Torchy's Tacos forever.  They're queso is my absolute favorite.
  • Saturday we went to the Texas Memorial Museum on a Dino Date!  We love dinosaurs and going to the Smithsonian Natural History Museum was one of our favorite things to do together in DC.  The Texas Memorial Museum has so much more than I thought they would!  I think I'll have to do a post on it...it's so great.

Follow along with @thepinksamurai if you want to see more fun stuff...and kittens.  Lots of kittens.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 2:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Such cute pictures! Glitter everywhere, well it should be!

 
At 6:07 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Thanks, Emilie! Glitter is definitely a necessity of daily life <3

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home