<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 174 | Sinking In

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Daily Drawing: 174 | Sinking In

We got the keys to our new apartment today!  Andy and I have been staying in temporary housing and tomorrow is out last day here.  It's all finally starting to sink in.  I'm so excited for our new space...hardwood floors and first floor apartment for the first time in years.  I can't wait for Turks and Sprinkles to see more birds!

On another note, we went for a late-night doughnut run tonight. It was a good decision.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home