<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 147 | Happy Memorial Day

The Pink Samurai

Monday, May 27, 2013

Daily Drawing: 147 | Happy Memorial Day

Today, we got to spend some time with family at my cousins house!  They invited us over for bbq with friends.  We finally got to meet their baby, who is painfully adorable, and meet some of their friends who dropped by.  It was pretty much my perfect day.  Sitting around a table with good food, my other cousin playing the ukelele, with my baby cousin on my lap.  It's the reason we wanted to move back in the first place and I'm looking forward to so many more times like that in the very near future.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home