<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 87 | Prototyping

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Daily Drawing: 87 | Prototyping

I crocheted today!  I just posted some sweet selfies on instagram of a couple of springy scarves I've been messing with today.  Most people avoid crocheted scarves the spring and summer and I'm working on some ways to bridge the seasonal gap.  I'll definitely share some of my works in progress as they...progress :P

Also, I let my hair air-dry and didn't do anything but comb my bangs.  Things got a lil out of hand.

This is part of my 365 project where I draw my outfits every day!  Check out my first post of the year for details!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 5:56 AM , Blogger Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Sounds great! I've been working on and planning some less chunky knits lately. I always used to make things for the winter, but now I'm very excited for spring:)

blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home