<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 50 | The Big Bang

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Daily Drawing: 50 | The Big Bang

You guys.  I love bangs.

Check out my new ones!  Tim from Urban Style Lab in Dupont fixed me up tonight.  I'd been bummin' about my hair for a while...feeling a little "blah" about it.  I'm trying to grow it out (so I can rock a bee hive and some maiden braids) but I'd waited way too long between cuts and it was just kind of hanging there.

It's kind of amazing how a new 'do will make you feel ^_^  I'm ready to take on anything!

PS: Holy crap, I've made it 50 days in a row!!!


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home