<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 48 | Yarn Adventure

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Daily Drawing: 48 | Yarn Adventure

So Michael's has got a pretty killer coupon right now...it ends tomorrow so get all the things!  Since my favorite yarns are also on sale, we went on a trek through Virginia to a couple of stores to clean them out of the colors I need.  Sorry any Virginians that needed Vanna's Choice Baby in Aqua :/

I was also pretty proud of myself for figuring out a pretty complicated pattern for my more intermidiate skills.  I was having a terrible time finding what I needed, so I just did it myself!  I've been thinking of tossing some tutorials and original patterns up...so maybe soon ^_^

Also...I'm an inside-out creamsicle today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home