<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing:10

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Daily Drawing:10

Today was unseasonably warm out for January in DC, so I wore one of the scarves I made from vintage sheets.  It's a little lighter and definitely springy.  I think I'll put all of them in my shop soon!

Also, I made my first ever eye doctor appointment today.  Everyone else in my family wears glasses and my eagle eyes have always been a point of pride.  But with consistant headaches and eyeballaches, I think it's time to check it out.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home