<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Daily Drawing: 11

The Pink Samurai

Friday, January 11, 2013

Daily Drawing: 11

Aw yeah!  Friday!

It's been a long week at my day job and this weekend is going to be full of scarf making!  I just have a couple more to make for co-workers and I'm trying to build my inventory back up.  Can I grow 2 more hands?  Would that be gross?

Anyway...dino shirt!  When I was kid I wanted to be a paleontologist.  I still feel a pang of jealousy when I go by the workstation of the real paleontologists at the Natural History Museum in DC.


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home