<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Sprinks!

The Pink Samurai

Monday, January 23, 2012

Sprinks!

sprinklesbmeowface_graphic
SprinklesBMeowface

Sprinkle, the greedy kitten,
Sprinkles, she's always gettin,
Way more milk than she deserves.
Sprinkle the greedy kitten!

(Sung to the tune of Lambert the Sheepish Lion.) I hope you enjoy gratuitous pictures of my favorite little girl ^_^ She hollers at me every day for milk and has the sweetest coo for purr.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 5:26 PM , Blogger Twirling Towards Freedom said...

I totally had Lambert the Sheepish Lion on VHS as a kid!!!!!!!

 
At 2:08 AM , Blogger Blue Eyed Night Owl said...

Aw, such a cute cat! I've always wanted a cat in those colors! I don't see them often, but I always love them<3 This one is particulairly cute though!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home