<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Santa Fe

The Pink Samurai

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Santa Fe

We went on our moon to Santa Fe, NM. We'd both been before and really wanted to go together. I took an obnoxious amount of pictures and will be sharing lots of them in the coming weeks. That place is just so cool! One of my favorite things to snap shots of were the flowers. They were so different to what we get on the East Coast. And there was so much greenery up in the mountains!

santafe_flora_1
santafe_flora_2
santafe_flora_3
santafe_flora_4
The last two photos are us at a place called Guadelupe Cafe. Specifically these were taken right before I ate the most delicious burrito in my whole life. Oh look...here's a picture from instagram...

santafe_flora_5
I reiterate...most delicious burritos in my whole life.

More fun photos from the Southwest are coming soon! We also bought Holga on the Plaza and took a bunch of photos with that and our Lomo, so I'll share those, too!

<3

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:59 AM , Blogger Rachael // Paraders said...

I'm so jealous! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

 
At 6:44 PM , Blogger Becky Pool said...

Yeah! You should totally visit sometime...the mountains are unbelievable!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home