<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Mini Necklace Tutorial

The Pink Samurai

Monday, August 10, 2009

Mini Necklace Tutorial

Remember that tutorial I featured about making a layered knit necklace out of a recycled tshirt? Well I wanted to wear something white the other day and that particular necklace was too much, with it being in the 90s and all. So I took three of the strands out, cut them and braided them together. It was perfect.

I kind of love it. I also used the same idea, of cutting the strands, and made a couple of kickass necklaces by finger weaving them. I had pictures, but they turned out waaaay too dark, so I'll put a thing about that later.

Anyway, I guess the point of it all is that you can revamp your wardrobe and accessories with just some simple diy. It's not much, and it's not complicated, but I think it's cute ^_^

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

At 3:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the tutorial! I made a long one out of an old bed sheet:)

www.akanedesigns.blogspot.com

 
At 6:13 PM , Blogger Esshaych said...

Great tutorial! Thanks for sharing!
Sarah
-x-

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger ShabbyNChic said...

Great ideas! I love reading tutorials.

 
At 11:26 AM , Blogger curlyreddesign said...

I love this! Would you write a tutorial for my blog sometime?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home