<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: Spock is Sexy

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Spock is Sexy

Just saw that my Spock is Sexy buttons were featured in Treasury!  By the way, go see Star Trek.  It made me so happy.



I've been listing on Etsy all morning and spending some time in the forums promoting some new button designs.

We signed up for our table at Otakon and are waiting for the confirmation.  I've already started gearing up for it and I'm hitting the ground running this year!  I wasn't able to get a table last, which was a huge bummer, so I'm really going to make it count this year.  Check out some of our new designs:







More designs are on the way, just trying to space them out over the day.  Best way to get exposure on Etsy you know.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:57 PM , Blogger pandacub said...

hmm, i may have to buy these new buttons because:

a) i DO eat lots of candy
b) i love Pocky, especially the super-large, big-as-breadsticks Pocky.

 
At 10:01 PM , Blogger Little Dickens Designs said...

I might need to get that candy button for my son.

 
At 10:59 AM , Blogger Clint said...

ooh, I can't wait to raid your table at Otakon! I'm planning on getting a new messenger bag for cons and it's gonna need a lot of buttons!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home