<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: CMYK is for Printers

The Pink Samurai

Thursday, January 22, 2009

CMYK is for Printers


















My buttons were featured on two blogs today! 

Design Milk is a blog I found through twitter : twitter.com/designmilk they are one of my favorites and I subscribe to their RSS for inspiration every day.  I'm so happy they gave these buttons a spot and tweet today :)  Check it.

And from there another blog picked it up.  Called The Daily Dairy, they gave the buttons a nod as well...TaDa!  I'm really glad they did because now I know about them.  Love it!  Perfect for a geek like me.

2 Comments:

At 12:05 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

That's awesome, congrats!

 
At 9:40 AM , Blogger Just another day in paradise said...

Love the blog. Very colorful.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home