<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://thepinksamurai.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
The Pink Samurai: I should be sewing...

The Pink Samurai

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I should be sewing...


ok. So there is SO much going on right now that I really shouldn't be on the internets.

A friend of mine in Texas (my motherland) is opening up a kick ass shop in Waco that has an award winner tattoo artist, a piercer, live shows, and original art. I was lucky enough to be able to send some of my wares down to be featured there! It opens up this Tuesday the 10th and if you live in the area, you have to go. No excuses. I sent down some tote bags, a bunch of zipper coin purses, and a few handfuls of buttons. SO EXCITED! Cross stitch stuff is going to make it now there as well, don't you worry. It's just so amazing to be featured like that.

I think this is just the beginning. It's been really hard trying to find the time to do anything with my shop. I work from 830 to 630 almost every day. There is not much sleep to be had lol. Take a gander at my schedule from Monday - Thursday:

  • 5:00 am : wake up, get ready for the day job
  • 5:30 am : work on any project I can (cutting fabric or buttons)
  • 8:00 am : leave for work
  • 7:00 pm : get home from work and check online for orders & emails
  • 8:00 pm : work on projects started in the morning
  • 11:30 pm: hopefully at least 5 or 6 projects have been completed
  • 12:00 am: go to sleep
So tired. Totally worth it. My friend is going to send pics of my section in his shop, so I'll share those with you when I get them ^_^

:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::

Now, you may be wondering, what's she working so hard for if she's already sent out her first shipment to Waco? Well my curious friends, remember that table at Otakon I wasn't sure if I was going to get? Of course you do. I got an email a couple of weeks ago that one had opened up for me! Totally awesome. Now I have 2 weeks left to make 3 days worth of merchandise to sell to over 20,000 people. Oh.my.god. See why I said I should be online right now lol!

Anyway. I'm totally gearing up for it and gathering promos from other etsy shops who have asian like items so I can pass them out at the con. So far, marissajoannarojas , riotsqurrl, and Atelier Kanawa have responded and are sending some great promos and flyers. Be sure to check them out!
:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::-:::::

In etsy news, I was featured in a few treasuries that have long since expired, but I am in one now. My OMG IM YELLING is at the bottom in the middle. I giggle whenever I see it ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home